They’re not just for CEO’s anymore…
“Smartphones may have started as productivity tools for top executives, but they’re quickly finding their way into the hands and purses of “power moms,” a.k.a. the CEO of the household.
As smartphones become easier to use and in many ways more useful, more women, including busy moms, are buying them to leverage all kinds of digital applications to stay organized and to connect with their families, friends, and social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter. They’re also using these Internet-enabled devices to get things done like paying the bills, ordering groceries, downloading coupons, and hunting for ideas for the next family vacation.
And like their corporate counterparts, these women are hooked.” Source: Modern power moms flock to smartphones | Wireless – CNET News
Go to the source to read the rest of the article…
Related articles by Zemanta
- Poll Result: Most Popular Social Networking Tools for Online … (jonggunlee.tistory.com)
- ImgTweet.com – Image Hosting For Social Networks | Visit imgtweet.com (jonggunlee.tistory.com)
- Myspace significantly reduces staffs to compete with fast growing Facebook. (scotttesta.com)
- Why Do People Use Online Social Networks : Internet Marketing … (jonggunlee.tistory.com)
- Finding friends on Facebook (yodiwan.wordpress.com)