Blogging is still a fairly recent development for marketing, and small and medium sized businesses are the ones who will benefit greatly by incorporating blogs into their online marketing strategy. The power of blogging and the audiences it reaches cannot be denied – this is a cutting edge way to market your company, and by reaching out to your local community this way will give you access to a market you weren’t able to touch before.
Blogging can do several things for your business: it can bump you to the top of the search engines, mold your reputation as an expert or “helper” in your field, and refine your ability to deliver a quality product based on different perspectives you will gain through writing posts.
Want the 4 reasons? Follow the ‘via’ link. Want to discuss how this applies to you and your organization? Comment on this post or use the connect form…
- What happens when you lose your love of blogging? (mackcollier.com)
- 10 Ways To Grow Your Blog’s Community (smallbiztrends.com)
- 10 Ways to Never Run Out of Blog Ideas Again (hubspot.com)
- 5 Reasons Your Blog Needs More Than One Contributor (hubspot.com)
- Why So Many Blogs Fail (And What to Do About It) (searchengineland.com)