Looking to get started in ‘thought leadership’? Content marketing can play a key role…
Content marketing is a relatively new type of marketing that provides free media-type content to customers in exchange for their attention.
Unlike traditional advertising which interrupts customers to get noticed, content marketing provides content that customers want in exchange for permission to market a product or service.
If you’ve never heard of this concept, that’s ok. This article provides a complete introduction to content marketing by discussing the following points:
- The fatal flaws of traditional advertising
- An in-depth introduction to content marketing
- The advantages that content marketing provides over traditional advertising
- Tips on the best practices that will make your content marketing more effective
If you’d like to learn how you can benefit from content marketing, go to source. If it makes sense, great – if you need help contact me…
- Top 5 Inbound Marketing Articles to Start the Week: Humanizing Social Media (hubspot.com)
- Beginner’s Guide to Pasting Snippets from the Web into WordPress (wpbeginner.com)