Blogging plus Social Media
The rise of social media has allowed bloggers to display and market themselves and their content globally without having to pay a cent to a newspaper, television mogul or to the mass media elite.
Bloggers that were previously undiscovered became global brands on topics as diverse as food, fashion and technology. Marketing your blog was no longer restricted to building an RSS or email subscription list.
Publishing and marketing has been democratized. Freedom to express yourself globally is available in seconds and it is also mobile.
The age of the printing press is now threatened after 573 years. Print media marketing has now been surpassed by digital media for the first time in history.
So How do you Become a Better Blogger?
It is quite simple really.
- Blog late or early
- Blog while travelling
- Blog on holidays
- Blog even when your friends think you’re mad
- Blog on the bus
- Blog on the plane
- Blog when the boss isn’t watching
- Blog when your partner nags you to stop blogging
- Blog when your passion has taken a holiday
- Blog when you think no one cares about your blog
Jeff has a great perspective on the importance of blogging. Comment below or connect with me so we can talk about how this applies to you and your situation…
- 10 Things I Wish All Bloggers I Read Would Do (dukeo.com)
- I Believe in the Power of Blogs: They Make Us Understand (zemanta.com)
- Blog Spotlight: Ben Barden, QuickBlogTips.com (LogAllot.com)
- Blogging With Passion (business2community.com)
- Blog Like a Pro: 7 Tips to Outshine Competition (bloggingpro.com)
- Getting Help For Your Blog On Blogger (blogsdaddy.com)
- Learn To Blog With These Tips And Tricks (businessbloggingguide.com)
- Want To Sell Your Blogspot Blog? (dukeo.com)
- 4 Tips To Build A Dominant Authority Blog With SEO (hellboundbloggers.com)
- This Week in the Blogosphere – Bloggers are not Journalists, Importance of SEO, Extraordinary Blogs (zemanta.com)