Here’s my approach to blogging and social media in a nutshell…
Tag Archives | Cyberspace
Interesting thoughts from Jay Baer’s “Convince & Convert” blog… Here are some additional ideas… “Before you begin, commit to worrying about social media tools last, not first. Why? Because tools will change. They always do. There was a time when Netscape seemed invincible. Yahoo, too. Myspace also. If you fall in love with tools, you’ll [...]
…does a great job of inventorying social media tactics and tools… Questions? Feedback? Make a comment or use the contact page…
Hmmm. Looks like everything you need to know about social media you may have learned in kindergarten. Not quite, but this confirms some of my preconceived notions… “There are hundreds of ways to exploit social media to help your business or to build your personal brand but one that should stand head and shoulders above [...]
This list from author Matthew Shofoluwe is a good start… “Business, like any organism, has to adapt to it’s environment. While the underlying principles for conducting businesses may remain unchanged, some areas are almost always in need of new and better ways of doing the same things. An example of such area is in communication. [...]
Image by werktuigendagen via Flickr AgWired, the social media voice of the agriculture industry reports that AGCO, one of the world’s largest agricultural equipment manufacturers, is effectively using social media to stimulate sales in a down economy… AGCO is providing a great example of how to integrate social media and networking into their communications strategy [...]
Image via Wikipedia Let’s start here… “Without question, blogging provides an effective way to market your business, be a valuable resource and build your personal brand online. And most folks know that, generally, the more frequently you blog, the higher your traffic. But does that mean you should follow the advice of many to create [...]
Image by Getty Images via Daylife Great stuff from patgermelman’s blog… “There are social media formulas that you can pick and choose from and adapt to fit your schedule, staff, and resources. There’s a virtual candy store of platforms and options. Here’s the secret…they all take work. There are no silver bullets. If someone claims [...]
…with the issue of what is the best way to graphically depict the relationship between the various social media tools that I use. I think I may just end up settling with a flow chart for now, however, I’m finding some interesting stuff along the way such as this… Social Media Maps
- Welcome to Feedly! March 21, 2013
- 9 Best Google Reader Alternatives in 2013 March 19, 2013
- Looking for clues at the scene of the Google Reader crime… March 19, 2013
- The death of Google Reader March 19, 2013
- Protected: Twitter class outline… March 20, 2013
- Am I the only one who appreciates the irony here? March 27, 2013
- Welcome to Feedly! March 21, 2013
- The best of @e1evation for 3/21/2013 March 21, 2013
- Effective Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day March 21, 2013
- Twitter snapshot for 3/20/2013 March 20, 2013
- Tips for Managing Social Media Information Overload - AECforensics.com: [...] Tips for Managing Social Media Information O...
- How to Know Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes - Living Business: [...] e1evation: your brand needs attention (e1eva...
- profesional web design: That is awesome. Thanks for your help!...
- Trending topics in content marketing @e1evation: [...] Tactics on Thursday; Getting Things Done [GT...
- The best of @e1evation for 3/4/2013 @e1evation: [...] Getting Things Done [GTD] tweaks for Gmail (...