Image via Wikipedia This post from Darren Rowse has me thinking about myself and the people in my trusted network… “I recently was chatting with a new blogger and they made the comment that after 3 weeks of blogging that they’d run out of things to write about. They had written 10 posts so far [...]
Tag Archives | Twitter
Image via CrunchBase What’s this? “Nielsen recently released a new report that officially documents what many of us already know, just never substantiated through data. According to a study published at the end of January 2010, Nielsen observed the online social activity of consumers around the world and discovered an 82% increase in time spent [...]
Image via Wikipedia Start here… “If you are a small business owner like me, then you are no stranger to the fact that learning how to master Twitter can seem a little bit like wrestling a hungry alligator. Meaning, there is a steep learning curve and if you mess up it can be deadly. Figuratively [...]
Image by Joi Ito via CrunchBase Let’s start with some good stuff from Loic LeMeur, founder of Seesmic and social media expert… “Tomorrow I am giving a talk at Stanford University with Robert Scoble and MC Hammer on how social software changes marketing so I thought like sharing a few points here and had to [...]
…from Wisconsin social media guru [no, that's not an oxymoron!] Dana VanDen Heuvel… “Social media is an umbrella term for online technologies that connect people through networking, according to Dana VanDen Heuvel, founder and president of the Marketing Savant Group, Green Bay.” Source: Social media connects organizations, customers | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette He [...]
Image via CrunchBase Here are a couple of things to think about this weekend in the social media space… “Whom do we increasingly trust less? Us. It’s a finding that strikes at the foundation of many a social-media marketing philosophy: Tapping into peer-to-peer networks is a way for marketers to tell authentic, credible stories to [...]
If I were a news media journalist what social media tools would I use to make my job easier? I attended a social media panel this morning hosted by news media journalists moving into the social media space and it made me think a lot about what tools I would use if I were in [...]
Image via CrunchBase makeuseof.com is hot on Google Trends for small businesses… “What Google Trends failed to do in providing greater breakdown of the demographics for various web searches – including regional, time frame and search term research within specific categories – Google Insights now offers. For anyone interested in creating an SEO campaign focused [...]
- Welcome to Feedly! March 21, 2013
- 9 Best Google Reader Alternatives in 2013 March 19, 2013
- Looking for clues at the scene of the Google Reader crime… March 19, 2013
- The death of Google Reader March 19, 2013
- Protected: Twitter class outline… March 20, 2013
- Am I the only one who appreciates the irony here? March 27, 2013
- Welcome to Feedly! March 21, 2013
- The best of @e1evation for 3/21/2013 March 21, 2013
- Effective Social Media in 30 Minutes a Day March 21, 2013
- Twitter snapshot for 3/20/2013 March 20, 2013
- Tips for Managing Social Media Information Overload - AECforensics.com: [...] Tips for Managing Social Media Information O...
- How to Know Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes - Living Business: [...] e1evation: your brand needs attention (e1eva...
- profesional web design: That is awesome. Thanks for your help!...
- Trending topics in content marketing @e1evation: [...] Tactics on Thursday; Getting Things Done [GT...
- The best of @e1evation for 3/4/2013 @e1evation: [...] Getting Things Done [GTD] tweaks for Gmail (...
Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.twylah.com/e1evation/widgets/trending_render?layout=square&widget_caption=...from+my+Twylah+page.) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable in /home/e1ev8/public_html/wp-content/plugins/twylah-widget/twylah-widget.php on line 91